OHSAS Certification in Ghaziabad
OHSAS 1800:2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management Certification is a global standard which gives a framework to identify, control and minimize the risks associated with health and safety within the workplace. Executing the rule will send a clear signal to your stakeholders that you view employee’s health and safety as a priority within your organization.
An increasing number of organizations are completing OHSAS 18001 certification as employers are under increasing pressure to ensure that an accurate health and safety policy is in place which protects employees against anticipated occupational risks and reduces the likelihood of accidents in the workplace. By planning an organization can also identify health and safety risks and conform to health and safety legislation.
• Improves corporate image and credibility among stakeholders, regulators, customers, prospective clients and the public
• Adoption of international best practice about risk management
• Ensures health and well-being of employees, sub-contractors, and the society Minimization of liability of employers through the enactment of proactive rather than reactive controls
• Ensures legislative awareness and compliance
• Reduces accident and incident rates by reducing or eliminating workplace dangers
• Improves the incident investigation process
• Increases employee impulse through the provision of a safer workplace and participation process
CDG is an accredited certification body in India which provides International Organization for Standardization (ISO) management system certification and inspection services to industries globally. We hold OHSAS 18001:2007 accreditation with the International Accreditation Bureau. CDG is audited annually by our accreditation bodies to ensure our services meet the exact requirements of the relevant accreditation standards.
At CDG, we can also provide in-house training for your staff on implementation and audit your systems internally to OHSAS 18001. Contact our team today to learn more.
OHSAS 18001:2007 is an occupational health and safety management standard. It defines a set of requirements related to the effective management and implementation of an occupational health and safety management system (OHSMS). The new OHSAS 18001:2007 standard was published during July of 2007. It replaces OHSAS 18001:1999. OHSAS 18001 applies to all types of organisations, designed in a way that businesses large or small can maintain their OH&S systems effectively. OHAS 18001:2007 is designed to assist companies achieve their Occupational Health and Safety objectives. We provide OHSAS 18001 certificate, OHSAS 18001 certification services in Ghaziabad.